Sunday, August 17, 2008

What did I do?????

That was the thought running through my head as I was driving back to San Diego tonight. Actually it sounded more like this, "Why oh why did I send out that email?" and "They are going to think I lost my mind".

Then I checked my email.....the support and love that flowed through was really quite touching. I am grateful for the quality of people I have attracted into my life over the past few years. What a joy you all are.

So my big experiment starts tomorrow. I decided to kick start it by attending a seminar today titled, "The Art of Allowing". It was 5 hours of bliss. The speakers name is Esther Hicks. Her website is http://www.abraham-hicks.com/ .

I am not going to lie, I was a little stressed out this weekend. How does someone do this? No plan, no preparing, no itinerary. I have some personal references who have stepped into joy and allowed there lives to unfold. My friend, Elyse, spent most of the summer vacationing and her business brought in the largest profits to date in July. Jerry and Esther Hicks seem to spend much more time playing than working and they are multi-millionaires. Byron Katie gave away two of her homes long before she was a millionaire because she thought it might be fun....(yeah, you read that right). So it's possible to achieve the life of your dreams without struggle or hard work.

First, I should make something clear. I would like to give my definition of work and play or inspired action. Work feels hard, it drags on, you dread it, it puts an ugly feeling in your gut and you have to force yourself to do it. Inspired action is much different, it comes from a higher perspective, it is easy, joyous, light, free flowing. It still requires physical action it just feels easier. The group listed above only takes action when they feel inspired. That is the group I am interested in.

So the best advice I heard today from the speaker......

Get Happy!!!
That was the advice after the 4th person in a row wanted more info on ways to get closer to their intentions or goals. Joy will bring you into alignment with your desires.....not struggle. So for the next few weeks I am going to list the ways I get happy and the thoughts I am dealing with that stand in the way. What fun!!!!

No comments: