Monday, August 18, 2008

Day 1

I received this quote early this morning.....

Life is supposed to be fun. You said, "I'll go forth and choose. I'll look at the data, and I'll say, yes to this, and yes to this, and yes to this, and I'll paint a picture of the things that I want, and I'll vibrate about them, because that's what I'm giving my attention to. And the Universe will respond to my vibration. And then I'll stand in a new place where a whole new batch of yeses are available, and I'll say yes to this, and yes to this, and yes to this." You did not say, "I'll go forth and struggle into joy", because from your Nonphysical Perspective you know it is vibrationally not possible. You cannot struggle to joy. Struggle and joy are not on the same channel. You joy your way to joy. You laugh your way to success. It is through your joy that good things come.
Gotta love it, huh? I received this after 1.00am this morning. So I asked myself when I got up this morning....."What would bring you joy today?" So here is a bullet point list of my day......
  • Went to the best breakfast place in North County San Diego....Swami's. Awesome food. Surfer type atmosphere. I love it.
  • Sat on the cliff over looking the ocean while I made some necessary phone calls.
  • Went hiking in San Elijo Hills, once I reached the top I sat on a rock over looking a lake and meditated.
  • Ran some errands, all the while driving along the 101 and appreciating the ocean.
  • Now I am heading to San Diego to eat with some friends and attend the Warstories CD release party.
  • At around midnight I will drive back to LA, which is my fav time to drive since traffic flows so perfectly.

So my focus all day has been on what makes me feel good......what do I want versus thinking about what I don't want. Which is surprisingly more work than I had expected. I must admit this joy stuff is easier for me on my days off, and being in San Diego certainly helps.

So I received two questions to answer for today and I thought I would answer one now and the other throughout the rest of the week. The question is.....What is your unique, personal, definition of prosperity?

To me prosperity is the feeling of fullness. I have been working with my prosperity consciousness for the past 2+ years. When I started I was living off credit cards.....and I mean that, day to day expenses. I lived in fear; constant, consistent fear. It was an ugly way to live. And I thought if I had more money it would all be better. I remember I was earning half of what I now earn and a thought came to me like a shout in the night......"how do you expect to handle more dollars if you can't handle this amount". In that moment I decided to make some changes. I invested in a prosperity class.....with my credit card :-).

And now I don't equate prosperity with money. I see money as a part of my prosperity. The feeling of fullness I get from a hike, the beauty of the ocean, the feeling you get when the one you have been waiting to text you does......those things fill me as much as any dollars flowing my way. So to me prosperity is a feeling of fullness, a knowing that the Universe is friendly and I am supported regardless of what appearances tell me.

Much Love......

1 comment:

Seabird Boracay said...

Being fulfilled from giving back to me is the greatest emotion one can ever feel. I'm smiling cause you have found the secret to life man! It took me a while to get it, but now that I do have it..I'm not letting it go. I hope you write more, love to read more, keep in touch.