Sunday, August 31, 2008

Day 12- Words.....

I have been talking to a couple of friends about my experiment and I have noticed that words really carry different meanings for different people. The few of you that read this are all getting different meaning from it. As the author of this it is my great wish that the feelings of appreciation, love and peace flow through. What you get from it really depends upon where you are coming from.

The word “work” has really charged some interesting conversations. Some have responded that I am looking to sit on a rock, meditate and have money fall in my lap. It makes me smile because this is not my desire at all. I have noticed others have linked the words “work” and “worth”. So if I am not going to work then how do I fell worthy? Interesting concept, huh?

Since I am writing this for me and anyone who reads it is a mirror for my issues let me clarify “my” meaning of these words. First there is “work”. To me the word work is synanamous with hard, struggle, motivated action…..the word feels slow to me. In my opening post I referred to playing to prosperity. The next is “play”. To me this is inspired, peace, ease, joy….inspired action.

These are just words and my interpretation of them. My great wish is to live a life of inspired actions. The feelings of joy, love and excitement flowing through my actions. This experiement is really about me trusting myself and something greater to add to the lives of those I touch. I have no desire at this point to sit on rocks and meditate all day. The joy, the contrast, the excitement is found in the action….the work of life.

I have a friend who is engaged in his business 10 to 12 hours a day. He is inspired to take action and assist those he interacts with. That is the type of life I desire. And that is what this is all about. Trusting that the friendly Universe has a greater plan than I can know and just going with it.

“Follow Your Bliss.” ~Joseph Campbell

Much Love

8-29-8

No comments: