Friday, August 22, 2008

Day 4

It's interesting that I asked for a life of more ease and play......I have no Internet connection at my new place. I didn't realize how much time I spent on the net until I don't have it in the late hours of the night. Can you say addict??? :-) All is well. I will be posting over the weekends and have been keeping a list of day to day observations. Below is something I wrote a day ago....


8-21 Day 4

Dear Universe,

~I want to believe I can experience prosperity and ease.

~I want to experience that prosperity can come from unexpected sources.

~I want to believe that my life can flow perfectly through ‘play’ and ‘ease’ rather than only through hard work.

~I want to experience joy and from that allow the next steps to show up.

~I want evidence that ‘joy’ and ‘play’ are more effective than hard work alone.


I am asking for observable and quantifiable proof that I can attract more prosperity within the next 7 weeks.

I am open to this prosperity arriving and taking the form of:

~unexpected dollars coming into my life the next two months
~unexpected gifts coming my way the next 60 days
~clear inspiration leading me to new opportunities
~a feeling of peace
~inspired actions bubbling up within

I am ready to see things in a different and delightful way.


J Krauter
8-21-8

No comments: