Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day 37- Mind-movies.......

It has been a while since I have posted. All this vacationing is starting to catch up with me. What a fun couple of weeks. I just got back from yet another weekend in Vegas. I am now preparing for a weeks vacation in my hometown of Regent, ND.

The last time I posted I was talking about story telling. I recently received an email from my friend Elyse that explained this concept of telling a new story in a delicious way. The idea is that you tell a new story and then catch up with it feeling wise until you see it forming around you.

Here are some words of advice of Abraham:

“Do not write your story like a factual documentary, weighing all the pros and cons of your experience, but instead tell the uplifting, fanciful, magical story of the wonder of your own life and watch what happens. It will feel like magic as your life begins to transform right before your eyes.”

Around a year ago Elyse ran across some software that allows you to create a mind-movie. A mind movie plays on your computer with music, words and pictures that you choose to create a feeling around a subject. The one she chose was her dream home. So she searched the net for pics of her ideal home, added some music that inspired her and wrote the story as she wanted it to be. Then each day she watched this simple 4 minute mind-movie and felt herself in that home.

Two days ago she sent me an email with the mind-movie and a link to her new home. I had goose bumps watching them. Let me be clear they were not identical. However, the feeling of both homes were in alignment. They shared similar essences. It was amazing.

You can learn more at www.mindmovies.com .

Much Love

9-24

No comments: