Friday, September 19, 2008

Day 28- Locked out.......

I just completed the most amazing weekend. I got back to my home on Saturday night and the door was locked. Yes, I was locked out of my house for the weekend. The people I rent from left for the weekend and accidentily locked both locks…..I only have a key for one.

You know what is fun? Talking about how free you are and then having the Universe throw a heat check at you. All I had was my wallet and the clothes I wore to work that day. I had plans in San Diego for the weekend so I decided to move forward and figure it out as I go.

I had so much fun shopping for clothes to wear through the weekend. When I showed up at my friends house he had a make shift bed ready. I love how supportive the Universe is when you let go. Everything worked out perfectly. I am grateful to all who supported me.

To say I am free of the need of things is not only a lie but hilarious. When I pushed on the door and realized it was still locked I almost went into panic. Instantly I thought I need my computer, my planner and my clothes. It made me giggle how much I believed it. I was half way to San Diego before I worked through it. As I was driving I just kept questioning the thoughts as they arose and they seemed to let go of me.

What fun!!!

Make It A Great Day!

9-16-8

No comments: