Monday, October 20, 2008

Results

Here we are. The end of the experiment. Wow, what a trip?! I am so grateful that you found your way here in the most perfect way for you. The whole point of this experiment was to play with the idea of creating a different way. The idea that maybe it doesn't have to be hard to experience the joys of life. That maybe it's possible to have a joyfull journey and a joyfull ending.

I have to admit I started with the hope or attachement or agenda of getting some result. I never mentioned what my intentions were and in total honesty there was a part of me that wanted every one of them to materialize. Of course that was the beginning and what happened was I shifted somewhere in the mix.

At some point this became less about getting something and more about becoming someone totally different. I vacationed more in the past 60 days than I have in the past year. I only worked a little over half the month of Sept. I learned that I could be abundant and feel abundance without the constant action of work. I learned that I could have a blast, be in joy and just allow the best to come to me. And I learned that when action comes from a place of joy, inspiration and fun it is a delicious part of life.

If I remember correctly during the initial phase of this I mentioned this is more about an internal shift than an external one. The shift happened at some point. I began to realize this is much bigger than playing or spreading my thoughts throughout this blog. At some point this became an opportunity to create greatness. I know it sounds clichae but this has nothing to do with the forms in my life and everything to do with who I am on a moment to moment basis.

I remember being asked once if I were to die tomorrow how I would feel sitting in a review of my life. Would I be able to feel like I was used up or that I left my gifts in the bag, so to speak. I like the idea of creating greatness. I like the idea of this life never being done, that I will always be in a state of creation and desire. I like the idea that I am not done and that there are many more doors to explore behind. I like the idea that the rabbit hole goes deeper. I like the way I am playing my version of this game. I like that my life is becoming more inclusive, more focused on the both/and versus having to choose the either/or parts.

This is just the beginning.......


Much Love,

J

1 comment:

Col @ life by muse said...

Wow, I just got here and the experiment is already over? ;) I love what you expressed her ... It reminds me a lot of something I did about a year ago. I did a 45-day challenge (through Bob Doyle's Boundless Living - really great, supportive LOA-minded people there) and my intention was to manifest my ideal relationship. Well, what happened was that I thought I was looking for a relationship with some amazing guy and I wound up with an amazing relationship with self. What a gift!

Oh and I had said at the beginning, "Hey, I love to travel and I have traveled hardly at all the past few years" and then, just like you, I wound up traveling more in this one year than I did in the past four years put together. And it was all just plopping in my lap. Interesting how these things happen, right? :)

Congratulations on your journey! I'll bet it was filled with lots of discoveries and amazing things!

Warmly,
Col
(Oh, that's Col from PPP and SABC by the way)